Monday, July 03, 2006

Superman?

Wasn't too happy with the show. I went there to watch a super human with flawless character. I was presented with a irresponsible lover running away without a word and come back 5 years later to claim his lover. Shatters whatever good morals I perceived of Superman and it managed to inject in my opinion too much human fraity in him. I don't want to wake up from the fairy tale to be presented with a superhuman that stand for 'goodness' doing questionable things. Watch how he simmers jealously over Loius Lane's husband breaking the photo frame. That is not what I paid to watch. Don't people want to have a good time and live in a fantasy and feel good about their heroes? While it is entertaining, I am not happy with Superman at all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home