Tuesday, June 20, 2006

What do you do when people irritate the hell out of you

James 3:9-12

With the tongue we praise our Lord and Father, and with it we curse men, who have been made in God's likeness. Out of the same mouth come praise and cursing. My brothers, this should not be. Can both fresh water and salt water flow from the same spring? My brothers, can a fig-tree bear olives, or a grapevine berar figs? Neither can a salt spring produce fresh water.

I think I really need love for these irritating people out there. I find myself complaining about them which is of course a natural but not Christian thing to do. I wonder how I can cross from being a salt spring to a fresh water spring. Time to pray and ask for wisdom......

O Lord grant me understanding and love. Put in my mouth words of healing and remove the spite and venom. Clothe me in humility and forgive my haughty eyes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home