Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Entrapment????

I wonder why is CNB entraping small timers when we don't even know if he is an active trafficker(at least I don't have the information). Instead of surfing the net for prey to toy around, maybe they should really spend more time hunting down the real drug baron. I hope CNB is not patting themselves on the back for a brillantly executed plan. I think they caught a scape goat who bought the drugs from the real trafficker. Don't we watch enough TV drama to know this? I hope Adrian Yeo would be able to move on in life after this episode.

1 Comments:

Blogger The Oriental Express said...

Adrian's case reminds me of "The True Story of Ah Q" by the great writer, Lu Hsuan. Sigh....

Do we never learn from the past? Must history always repeat itself?

7:19 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home