Friday, July 28, 2006

Business is pragmatic

Went for a mini exhibition yesterday. Met some pharma suppliers from central asia. After the boring introduction I went to see their booths. Greeted me with warm smiles and after finding out that I am just a small timer immediately turn to another person and continue the conversation as if I never existed. I become invisible when business potential with me is low! Perhaps I need to polish my bullshit to appear like a potential. Stormed off the exhibit. I should have taken a few bite off those prettylicious hors d'oeuvre! Exited the hotel only to find out that the parking is super X. An unfilling trip for me bringing back lots of negatives. I guess I learnt a lesson or two about customer service. Make sure they leave my shop with pleasant experience whether they buy things from me or not!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home