Thursday, March 22, 2007

Are Christians The Culprit?

One problem I have with the gay community is they want to put the blame on Christians for disagreeing with their lifestyle. While the Church community actively lobbies against homosexuality it does not mean that Christians are the only ones against homosexuality. There are a huge population of the older generation who are not very receptive to homosexuality(gut feel). It is not necessarily the Christians. Christians might be more vocal and visible that's about it. And of course the Christian community is a diverse one with different beliefs. I don't appreciate the homophobic tag nailed on my forehead just because my beliefs are different. I am sure gays do not like to be labelled as AIDS vector either.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home